B. Ed. Course Structure and Syllabus
Aims and Objectives
The main aims and objectives of College of Teacher Education, Tura Rongkhon:
- To clear the backlog of untrained teachers.
- To provide managerial training to secondary school teachers.
- To provide and improve teachers’ competency.
- To provide professional development to the secondary teachers.
- To provide short-term courses for the teachers.
- To provide guidance to secondary school teachers to undertake action research and minor research.
The College’s motto ‘Education for excellence’ conveys that the College shall render training to the teachers for excellence who in turn will be enabled to lead the young individuals from darkness to light and from ignorance to knowledge.